Abaco Tropical Hardwood Decking
Abaco™ tropical hardwood decking, from Aljoma Lumber, features a contemporary European design with a traditional smooth finish on one face and an elegant moulded surface on the other. The moulded surface makes each board slip-resistant and cooler on the feet. Abaco is available in grooved and traditional boards. Abaco's grooved deck board has slotted sides for quick and easy installation using clip fasteners. For the ultimate secured hidden fastener on solid deck boards, choose the Abaco Pro Plug® System.
Abaco Decking is competitively priced compared to Ipe and other tropical hardwoods, and is available in a rich mahogany color that resembles Ipe.
Abaco is available in both 3/4" and 1" thick boards in widths of 3-1/2" and 5-1/2", in random lengths.
Pre-cut, end sealed stair treads are also available in 4', 5', and 6' lengths.
- Tropical hardwood properties comparable to Ipe
- Kiln-dried in random length tallies
- Available as either a grooved deck board (for use with clip fasteners) or as a solid, classic profile (S4S).
- Reversible surface. On one side is a smooth finish and on the other is a European-style moulded surface.
- Compatible railing kit
- Class-A fire rating
- Available as FSC® certified
- 25-year limited warranty
- Fine-textured, straight, tight-grained
- Very hard, strong, durable
- Termite- and rot-resistant
- Long-lasting natural product
Aljoma Lumber is strict in its procurement practices and demanding of its vendors; however, for customers who want the extra assurance that wood is sourced from pre-approved mills, Abaco Decking is available as FSC® certified. Lumber with this designation is certified to originate from well-managed and sustainable forests, under strict guidelines from federal and state governments. The importation of the species used in Abaco also goes through strict regulations set forth by U.S. Customs and the Department of Agriculture.