Abaco's grooved deck board has slotted sides for quick and easy installation of clip fasteners. Clip fasteners help gap each board with the proper spacing and allow for natural expansion and contraction.
By using a clip fastener on Abaco Decking, virtually all pre-drilling is eliminated, making installation quick and easy. And the end result is a beautifully smooth and durable fastener-free surface.
Abaco decking clip fastener features and benefits
- Mnimizes exposure of fasteners for an unblemished deck surface.
- Allows for the expansion and contraction on the length and width that naturally occur with all tropical woods.
- Easily installs from the top of the deck.
- Virtually eliminates the need for pre-drilling.
- The fasteners automatically space the deck boards with the proper gaps.
- Designed for 5/4x6 and 5/4x4 slotted Abaco decking.
Each box contains:
- 180 - Abaco Decking clip fasteners
- 200 - #8x2" stainless steel screws (#1 square drive)
- 1 - #1 square driver bit
- Tips for installation
175 pieces of Abaco Decking clip fasteners will install:
- 175 sq. ft. of 6" wide (5 1/2" actual) deck boards on 24" centers
- 87-1/2 sq. ft. of 4" wide (3 1/2" actual) deck boards on 24" centers