Exotic tropical hardwood decking lasts for decades. Reversible deck boards give you more options. A smooth finish on one side, a slip-resistant ribbed surface on the other – mix surfaces for a unique look. Around wet, potentially slippery areas around pools, the ribbed surface is a great solution.
Unsealed, wood will weather to a soft gray. To maintain massaranduba's deep, reddish-brown tones, apply hardwood oil finish meant for hardwoods such as ipe.
NOTE: Sealing ends with wax-emulsion end sealer required for best results.
- Nominal dimensions: 5/4 x 4 inches
- Kiln dried
- Tight-grained, fine-textured wood
- Solid edge; surfaced on 4 sides; eased on 4 edges
- Hard, durable and strong
- Class A fire rating
- Naturally resists termites and rot
- Stable in wet climates
- Cost-effective substitute for ipe