Give your covered porch an exotic flair with tropical hardwood. Suited for damp climates, Abaco's tongue & groove boards will last for years.
Massaranduba will gradually fade to a soft gray. To help preserve its dark red-brown color, apply a hardwood oil finish meant for hardwoods such as ipe.
NOTE: Sealing ends with wax-emulsion end sealer required for best results.
Our tongue & groove boards are custom milled and not returnable (exceptions made for product damaged during shipping).
- Nominal dimensions: 1 x 4 inches
- Actual board dimensions: .75 x 3 inches
- Square on 4 edges; surfaced on 4 sides
- Kiln dried; hard & strong
- Fine textured, straight, tightly grained boards rarely sliver
- Class A fire rating
- Naturally resists termites & rot
- Reversible - smooth & ribbed surfaces