Powerful deck board-straightening tool lets you tackle and install crooked boards by yourself. The versatile Hardwood Wrench™ is designed to provide more bending power and handle all types of decking, including grooved or standard lumber, composite or PVC boards.
The Hardwood Wrench easily locks into place for one-person operations. The versatile tool is designed to handle many situations. It expands to fit single or double joists up to 3.5 inches wide.
The reversible handle means you can straighten bowed boards from nearly any angle—left or right—even in a limited space. Its knurled knobs let you grip framing when there isn’t enough clearance to use standard joist pins.
Offer available only in the continental U.S.
- Deck board straightening tool for wood and composite decking
- Self locks, allowing one-person installation
- Holds and straightens boards during installation
- Straightens crooked boards from nearly any angle and direction, even in limited space
- Expands to handle joists up to 3.5” wide
- 1,100-pound pushing force
- Needs no extra tools
- Aircraft-grade anodized aluminum, hardwood handle
- Ready to use out of the box
- Carrying case, knurled & smooth joist pins included